Tuesday, January 10, 2012

we're still here. :)

Hey all! So it's been a long while since my last post and so much has happened! Baby Jonah turned 4 months old, and now he's almost 5 months (thursday). We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's, but the most exciting thing is that Jacob started a new job! We only thought we were busy before!

So much has happened I don't even know where to start, but here is a short rundown of the last couple months in our neck of the woods. I'll start with Jonah:

he started eating cereal and veggies and fruits. he loves carrots, sweet potatoes, squash and peas, apples, bananas, plums and prunes, and hates peaches and green beans so far...

he can ALMOST roll over from his back to his belly, he tries hardest during diaper changes and can almost get there.

he was spoiled rotten at christmas, not only with lots of new books and toys, but with hugs and kisses and cuddles and lovin' from my family, and there is no other way we'd have it!

we went to the dr. this week for his 4 mo. check up and he's up to 16lbs and 25in. long...

and full of smiles and giggles for EVERYONE he sees, he brings such joy to my heart. i swear i don't think the sweet baby has met a stranger, he must get that from his pops. :)

ok, here are some pictures of baby jonah!

i really want there to be pictures of baby jonah, but my computer is being ridiculously slow and i don't have the patience for it right now. but. but. check Facebook soon and there will be new pictures. eventually. i pinky promise.



As for the rest of us, we are doing well too, we were so blessed this year to have my family come and spend some quality time with us.

At the beginning of December Jacob accepted a new job as the youth minister in Pineville, MO, we love it there so far and couldn't have picked a better place, this was really such an answer to prayer! We get to work with a great group of kids, and we are so excited for what God is going to do this year!

I feel like there is more going on, but it's getting late and I didn't have near enough caffeine today to think about what else there is.

1 comment:

mellow yellow said...

I want PICTURES!!! also, how did I miss the 3 month photos?...with the glasses? I died!