Tuesday, May 31, 2011

fun fun fun for everyone

speechin' it up





Last weekend we got the privilege of attending my littler brother, Tanner, (not to be confused with my little brother, Levi, or my littlest brother, Maverick) graduate from high school. He was the Valedictorian of his class and he did a great job on his speech! Even if the sound system was terrible and it sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher during most of the ceremony and that we didn't take the right lens for our camera, I'm so glad we could be there for all of it!

the original ball team



my mom and me at graduation

my grammo and me







Laramie and me at graduation...next year we'll be at her's!
mmmm...candy shop pizza


I also got to hang out with my mom and help out with project graduation on Friday night, they had inflatable games and bingo and soooo much food (which was all fantastic) and another CHS alum doing caricatures for the seniors.


Tanner & Landon should still be the size of Maverick and Jalen, I'm sure of it.

It was so fun to get to spend the weekend with my family and see some old friends too.  Here are a whole lotta pics from the weekend.



29 weeks 3 days


This weekend we also got started on Jonah's room, yay!



OK, so all I did was hang things in the closet and put a playmat on the floor, but progress is progress.


Look at that baby grow!

No comments: