Saturday, September 3, 2011

week 3

Ok, so the only pictures we took this week were on our phones and those won't upload here. boo. Ohter than that, we had a relatively uneventful week, everyone just slept a lot, but not really at night time.

I go back to work on Tuesday, and I'm a little nervous, mostly just about having to be somewhere at a specific time...we aren't very good at that yet.

We tried out the gdiaper one day and it went well for most of the day until Jonah had a huge blowout, then I was done, but hopefully soon we will invest in a few more cloth diapers of different sorts and see how they work.

I really can't believe how big Jonah has gotten and how much he has changed in just 3 weeks, I also can't believe how much I love him, even at 2am. I might try to take some pictures today, but we'll see how that goes.

Oh, and here's the link to the pictures Melodie did for us last week! I can't remember if I already linked that here or not, but here it is. :)

-themommy

No comments: