Thursday, September 22, 2011

ohlanta {5 weeks}

So much has happened in the last week and a half...for one it's getting harder to blog on a weekly basis, but I WILL do it...or at least try really really hard to!

We got to spend 3 days visiting family in Oklahoma and we are so blessed by all of the lovin that went on. I think everyone had fun!

ahhhh
We got another smile on camera...he smiled more for his Pops than anyone else

Jonah also got to meet his Great Grandpa and Great Great Uncle Tommy, but mommy and daddy forgot the camera...darn.
jonah and autnie mimi and his converse "shoes"

Jonah also sported his "my aunt is the best" shirt and got some pictures with his Auntie Mimi.

the camera's not so bad, i promise!

keagen

wyatt with his favorite present (bbs and a target)


While we were there Jonah got to see his (second) cousins Cohen, Keagen and Wyatt (we got to stay for his birthday party!)






I think that my favorite pictures for ever and always are going to be the ones of Jonah with his Grammy and Pops, they are so sweet! He is such a lucky little guy, love you both!







We didn't take nearly as many pictures as we should have, but I guess the only way to fix that is to visit again soon!

 i think jonah agrees!

1 comment:

mellow yellow said...

Oh my goooosh, he is so stinkin big and adorable! Miss you both!