Sunday, October 16, 2011

punkin patch {2 months}

First of all, we survived 3 1/2 days without daddy, it wasn't easy, but we made it...we really like having him around!

jonah turns 2 months!


Oh, and we got Jonah a johnny jump up this weekend )we're calling it a Jonah jump up) and he really liked it for a while. He doesn't jump so much as he turns in circles to get away from the puppies.


so sweet!


 After he got home we visited Arkansas to see Mel & Mac & MJ & Josh and the pumpkin patch! We had so much fun hanging out with them for the day, we packed a picnic lunch, went on a hayride and took lots of pictures! Jonah had fun too, he hung out in the carrier for a while and the stroller and cuddled with mommy and daddy. He was pretty good all day, until we pulled out the camera, every time we tried to take a picture he would pitch a fit, so disregard his attitude in the pictures and believe what I say, not what you see!


all the boys had so much fun...can't you tell?!


perhaps my favorite of the day!

he's getting so big...and handsome



i think that's at least a $40 pumpkin...yipes.
jonah's first baby pumpkin!

 This is really the first tradition that my family had growing up that we have shared with Jonah, it's been so fun, and I can't wait to do more things with him. I'm so grateful to my mom and dad for doing all sorts of things with us and the examples they are as parents, I'm so excited to pass all of those traditions on to baby Jonah,  I just love being his mommy!

No comments: