Sunday, October 9, 2011

8 weeks

I should probably stop labeling my posts by week since I'm not very good at doing this weekly.


Anywho...baby Jonah is growing like crazy! I can't believe he is almost 2 months old.

Not a whole lot has been going on around here, but we did take Jonah to a chiropractor this week and she adjusted his back and neck and hips and we have a totally new baby! He is so much less fussy and is very alert and so happy most of the time, it's wonderful! He also hasn't been spitting up as much since visiting Dr. Burpo...we like her a very lot.

Coming up this week Jacob is going to Dallas for a work training, he'll be gone Mon-Thurs. I think he's excited to go, but I know he's going to miss us a lot, we're going to miss him a lot too. But when he comes back we are going to go to the pumpkin patch with Mel and Mac and MJ and Josh and it's going to be marvelous...I love having things to look forward to.

Ok, I think that's enough rambling for now, in the meantime here are some recent pictures of our favorite little guy!

we love tummy time! thanks to the ball team for my play mat!

such a big boy!

happy happy baby

so big and so handsome.

jonah and his proud papa

flash and mojo love them some baby jonah!

No comments: