Thursday, August 11, 2011

really, it's almost time

Here I am, day 11 of maternity leave, 5 days past my due date, counting down the hours until baby Jonah will be here. Really only 4 hours until we head to the hospital! I can hardly believe it.

After my last Dr. appt. this morning and we learned nothing has changed, I'm not progressing on my own so far after lots of walking and even some castor oil (don't be grossed out I put it in a milkshake with reeses cups, rootbeer and ice cream mmm) and other things recommended by my Dr. and other helpful people, I've gotten nowhere. Really. They did a whole slue of tests today to check on baby Jonah, to make sure everything is still working like it's supposed to, and it is. I really think he's just too comfy in there. Maybe he knows once he gets here, he's not going to get orange juice and banana bread for breakfast everyday.

I'm so excited and nervous and anxious and I feel like I should take a nap, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. I also feel like this is a bunch of rambling nonsense, but can you blame me?!

Look for an update and some pictures here sometime this weekend!

-kacey

No comments: