Monday, June 27, 2011

i'm a slacker...or just forgetful, let's go with the latter.

I don't know how much all of you (ok, like the 6 of you who read this) like reading this part, but I like telling you, so there.

How Far Along? 33 weeks and a couple days
Size of baby:  Pineapple
Weight gain/loss: +11 lbs (before i bought pudding cups :))

Maternity Clothes: I'm all about the maternity wear and Jacob's clothes, I confiscated a pair of basketball shorts that he'll probably only ever see on me 
Gender:bouncing boy

Movement: He rarely stops moving, he's either squishing my bladder or in my ribs...sometimes both at the same time. 

Sleep: 3 pillows and 2/3 of the bed and I'm good, I think Jacob probably misses sleep now though. 

What I miss: being cold...i'm forever hot.

Cravings: milk and cheese and brownies popsicles and snow cones...

Symptoms: regular pregnancy stuff i think, nothing too bizzare...yet.

Best Moment: Jacob laying with his face by my belly and Jonah punching him, Jacob's eyes lit up and he was so excited! This is becoming so real, and I can't believe we only have 9 weeks left of this!

But I know you all LOVE reading this part...right?!

I have started this stinkin thing three times and forget to finish it...everytime. oops.

But here is what has been going on as of lately. On Saturday, my friend Shelby (HI!!!!!) came over and we made freezer meals for after baby Jonah gets here, I ended up with half a freezer full and I'm so excited. Sometimes, I just like to open up my freezer and look at it. And later that night, we had dinner with the Frakes and had snow cones...mmmm.

 Also I have been invited to two birthday parties this week, both for very special little girls...

Happy Birthday Emily!!
Happy Birthday MJ!!

I think that's all for now, I have a hard time staying on track. Maybe after I finish my coffee I will be able to think more clearly...or just have to pee some more.

No comments: