Monday, July 25, 2011

almoooost

my special helper for today 
I cannot believe how fast time has flown by the last few months, I mean really can there only be 12 days til my due date, really? At the most I have 22 days left, which seems feasible at this point too.

Two weekends ago we did maternity pictures in the sweltering heat, which makes me think, maybe, just maybe I shouldn't have waited til I was 8 1/2 months pregnant to schedule pictures, but Melodie did a wonderful job, and Jacob wasn't too grumpy for it being 104 outside and we got snowcones, so really not a bad afternoon! To see our pictures go here...and do it now!
jonah's quilt courtesy of Sara. thanks again, we LOVE it!


Jonah's bed (courtesy of Melodie and Mac)
the changing table and all the goodies





I think these are {just a few} of the hats!
bucket o shoes
This weekend we go to celebrate with lots of family and friends at a baby shower thrown for us by some rather fantastic gals. I don't have any pictures from the shower...YET, but I will soon and I will share them with you as soon as I do! But in the meantime here are some pictures of what the nursery looks like, there are many more things to be put away, but they are being laundered at the moment. I really had a wonderful time with everyone who got to come, we are really so blessed to have such great friends and family and I can't wait to share Jonah with ALL of them!
molly hanging out with bear

2 comments:

mellow yellow said...

cant wait cant wait cant wait!!

Best of the Wursters said...

me too me too me too!!!